Occupational Therapists (OTs) are rehabilitation professionals who help clients return to their daily activities after an injury or illness. Our OTs analyze each client and situation and create a recovery plan to assist the client and family members in regaining and developing skills that provide safe independence in daily living.
Our OTs also work in a case management role, organizing and overseeing rehab programs with interdisciplinary team members.
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Stroke and brain injury rehabilitation
- Chronic pain rehabilitation
- Post-concussion rehabilitation
- Work-specific rehabilitation
- Various Assessments and Evaluations