Using a wide range of non-invasive manual techniques such as deep tissue massage, joint articulation, and manipulation the Osteopathic practitioner works with the body to enhance its natural ability to self-regulate and self-heal.
Osteopaths treat the person as a whole rather than a specific disorder. For example, a knee injury might also affect the foot, hip, and spine.
Osteopathy can help relieve the symptoms of a range of conditions, including:
- General, Acute & Chronic Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches: Migraine & Tension
- Shoulder & Elbow Pain
- Joint Pains Including Hip & Knee Pain
- Arthritic Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- TMJ/Jaw Problems & Clenching
- Sports Injuries & Tensions
Proper nutrition and a healthy relationship with food are the cornerstones of any treatment and recovery program. For healing, growth and recovery to occur, the body and the mind need to have the nutrition required to build and grow.
In order for medical, therapeutic and functional goals to be met and maximized our dietitians create an individualized nutrition programs and provide the support to optimize clients’ eating habits.
Kinesiologists are specialists in movement and exercise. Our Kinesiologists have skills designing custom exercise programs for individuals who require special attention to physical concerns.
We provide services within our facility as well as community based (gym, pool or within your own home).
- Personalized rehabilitative programs for injury recovery
- Exercise programs for individuals with physical restrictions or pain
- Brain Injury and Post-concussion exercise programs
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Various Assessments and Evaluations